Warning: This resource may contain references to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who may have passed away.
- What is a museum?
- What is a walk-through museum?
- Who will use the museum? What is its purpose?
- What makes a museum interesting?
- What information could we display? How could we display it?
- What technologies could be used to improve the effectiveness of the museum?
- How can we ensure that the content is of high quality?
- What skills do we need? (literacy, historical and ICT)
- What knowledge do we need? (literacy, historical and ICT)
- How will we advertise the opening of the museum? (posters, advertisements in the school newsletter, invitations to school and community members)
- How will individuals contribute to the museum? Who can help us?