Instructions for creating a poster
Create a graphic representation of your findings that illustrates your view on how men and women are or are not (re)membered in language.
Include the following information on your poster:
- a title that synthesises your findings: make sure the poster addresses one central idea that is stated clearly. This could be a sentence. You will use this as a basis to expand on in your groups.
- a record of your observation, hypothesis and findings. Briefly summarise the implications and conclusions you draw from your findings.
- a bibliography. Give credit where it is due.
- a mind map, diagrams or flow chart.
- colour (as appropriate), quotations, visual symbols or pictures, and brief comments to represent your ideas and understandings.
- A coloured background will unify your poster. Muted colours or shades of grey are best for the background.
- Use more intense colours as borders and to highlight images.